What is Amazon online shopping
The amazon usa online shopping website is www.amazon.com
If there is one e-commerce shopping platform that needs no introduction, it is Amazon.com Inc.
Amazon.com as it is simply called, has steadily established itself as one of the most influential, valuable and powerful brands in the world.
Amazon is a multinational technology company. It is domicilied in the United States of America (USA), Seattle, Washington to be precise.
- shopping online,
- artificial intelligence,
- digital streaming,
- cloud computing,
Amazon usa online shopping Official site
- The USA Amazon Official website is www.amazon.com
- Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazon_(company)
- Facebook website: https://web.facebook.com/Amazon/?_rdc=1&_rdr
- Twitter account: https://twitter.com/amazonhelp?lang=en
- Instagram Accent: https://www.instagram.com/amazon/?hl=en
- Customer service phone number: 009 1 206-922-0880
Apps free download
You can do the shopping in your mobile device with the online apps. You can download for free the apps from:
- Google Play: https://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1000645111
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/amazon-app-shop-browse-scan/id297606951?mt=8
Amazon.com offers several deals for all and sundry, including Black Friday deals, Christmas deals and lost more. You can check for these deals at:
- Electronic deals: https://www.amazon.com/Deals-Electronics/b?ie=UTF8&node=540734
- Fashion deals: https://www.amazon.com/fashion-sales-and-deals/b?ie=UTF8&node=9538491011
- Deal of the day: https://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=11585862011
- UK deals: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/deals
You can also find some of the best amazon coupons and deals in slickdeals. https://slickdeals.net/coupons/amazon/
Catalogue and all shop Departments
You can shop online in the www.amazon.com website products from all departments. It include the following categories:
- Prime video
- Music, CDs & Vinyl
- Kindle store
- Digital music
- Arts & crafts
- Beauty & personal care
- Clothes and shoes:
- Men’s fashion
- Women’s fashion (including dresses and bags)
- Boys’ fashion
- Girls’ fashion
- Home & kitchen items
- Health & household
- Industrial & Scientific
- Tools & home improvement
- Sports & outdoors
- Pet Supplies
- Movies & television
- Toys & games
You can easily locate any Amazon online store closest to you by using the Amazon store locator. The locator will display the various Amazon stores in any country you reside in.
- Visit https://www.amazon.com/slp/store-locator/sy8d5od3c7mp7g5
- The map will display the particular store close to your particular location
- You can also search manually for any other Amz store at another location. To do this use the search bar you find at the top of the store locator screen.
- Phone call,
- By filling the web form you can find on the website
- Via live chat.
- Via any of its social media accounts
These are some other online shopping sites similar like Amazon.com:
- Costa Rica
- El Salvador
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- United States
If we want to make the most of benefits, we can hire Amazon Prime, a subscription service that has many advantages ready.
- Reconditioned products (they have some tare, but they can cost up to 70% compared to their original price)
- Unbeatable shipping times.
- Good customer service.
- Other keys that make buying on it an experience.
It has one of the best customer services available. You can surf the online website to find answers to all your shopping questions.
There is an online return center when you can check about the refund policy. Depending on the payment method a refund method will apply.
These are the current ones:
- Credit Card: If you pay with credit card you can ask for refund in credit card (3-5 days) or gift card (immediately).
- Debit card: You can ask for a refund in your debit cards (10 days).
- Gift card: The refund is immediately to your gift balance.
The time to ask for a full money back is 30 days. After that, a different policy will apply.
- After 30 days: you will get 80% of the price.
- For music: 50% of the price.
- Used items: 50% of the price.
- Software or videogames opened: 0%
How to do Shop in www.amazon.com
How do you do online shopping on Amazon? It is very simple. Just follow this steps:
- Go to the official website online www.amazon.com
- If you are not from the USA you will be redirected to the store of your country.
- Navigate through the website to find your products. You can go to a specific category or search for a specific product.
- Add products to the basket
- Select your payment method
- Pay and select shipping options and shipping address.
- The process is complete. You will receive the products in your home quicky.
- If you have amazon prime you can select 1 day delivery for some products.
How to Order with a Computer
Amazon allows account owners to either browse through the shopping platform or login to their accounts using their computers.
- You can visit Amazon.com directly on your web browser or you can download the Amazon app that is compatible for Mac and Windows PC devices.
- Before you can place an order, you have to be a registered user of Amazon. To become one, you will need to sign up for FREE. You would be required to provide both personal and financial information with your name and valid location while the latter consists of your preferred payment option.
- Once you have signed up and you login to the online shopping platform, you can place an order. Simply go to the details page of the selected product(s).
- While still on this product description and detail page, click the “Add to Cart” option. It will send your selected product to your personal cart.
- It is possible for you to add as many products that you want to your cart. After which, you then go over to the cute cart icon located on the top right-hand corner of the Amazon home page.
- Click on this icon and you are taken to your shopping cart page.
- While on this page, you can edit the products in your cart. You can decide to “Delete” one or more items from your cart if you choose. You can also use the “Save for Later” option to save items in your cart.
- As soon as you are done editing the items in your cart, click on the “Proceed” button to checkout from your cart and proceed to the order confirmation page.
- On the order confirmation page, you will get the chance to review the personal and financial information you provided during sign up. If all is ok, you can then click on the “Place your Order” button to end the order and purchase.
How to Order by Phone
Amazon has a worldwide service range, to this end, they have provided useful apps that are FREE to download and compatible with different mobile devices.
The Amazon Android app for example is available for download on any mobile device using Android OS. There is very little difference between the desktop and mobile Amazon app. So used can enjoy the same Amazon shopping experience as desktop users while on-the-go.
If you want to place an order for items using your mobile phone, you will need to follow these:
Mobile shopping process in amazon.com
- Tap on the downloaded Amazon icon on the home screen of your BlackBerry, iOS or Android OS mobile device (tablet or smartphone).
- Login to your personal Amazon account.
- Browse through the different categories of products and select the items you desire by visiting the description and detail page of your chosen item(s).
- Tap on the “Add to Cart” button on the item detail page to add the product to your cart. Add as many items to your cart in this fashion.
- After adding all the items that you wish to buy, tap on the Amazon proprietary shopping cart logo.
- By tapping in this logo, you will be taken to the shopping cart page where you can see the items you had previously selected including their cost.
- You can edit all the items while on the shopping cart page. You can either tap on the “Delete” option to delete an item in the cart or you can tap the “Save for Later” option to save the selected item for a later date of purchase.
- Once you are done, tap on the “Proceed” button and you will checkout from the shopping cart page.
- You are transported to the order page where you will receive a set of on-screen directions.
- You will have a chance to review the information of your order before you finally confirm the order.
- After you finish reviewing your impending order, you simply tap the “Place your Order” button to proceed with the placement of the order.
How to Order without an Account
Amazon follows a very strict policy on how items on their e-commerce platform can be purchased. They observe a thorough Know-Your-Customer (KYC) regulation as a matter of due diligence and policy.
To this end, all customers on Amazon.com are required to register with the firm by providing verifiable information about themselves. It is the responsibility of Amazon to protect (the best that they can) both their customers and vendors interests.
This is why an order cannot be placed by someone that is not duly registered with Amazon and owns a valid account with them.
However, it is possible for someone without an account with Amazon to order for items through the help of an Amazon account holder who acts as a proxy for the buyer and uses his/her account information to affect the purchase.
The amazon login URL is https://www.amazon.com/sign/s?k=sign+in
From there just type your user and password to access my account.
What is an Amazon Shopping Cart?
The Amazon shopping cart is a vital feature on Amazon.com that is conspicuous and unmistakable. Its primary function is to serve as a virtual personal depot for all the items that an Amazon account holder has selected and intends purchasing.
This cart can be seen when you visit Amazon on a web browser, desktop PC or mobile app. When Amazon account holders are yet to login to their accounts, the shopping cart will appear to be missing previously selected items and a zero “0” indicator may be seen hovering over the cart icon. It is possible for users to edit the items on their shopping cart.
how to Modify items in the cart
The quantity of an item can be modified by simply going over to the small quantity window and inputting a number. You then tap or click on the “Update” button to update your modifications.
If you no longer want an item or items in your shopping cart, you can delete such items using the “Delete” option.
If you want to purchase some of the products in your cart at some other point in time, you can use the “Save for Later” option to relocate the products to the list labelled “Save for Later” that can be found under the Amazon shopping cart.
Whenever you are ready to buy a product, you just need to tap or click on the “Move to cart” button beside the product in question.
How do you get to your Cart on Amazon?
As mentioned earlier, the Amazon shopping cart is a cute little icon that can be seen right on the top right-hand side of the homepage of the Amazon e-commerce platform.
Whether you are using the web browser or the iOS/Android apps, this icon is visible and unmistakable. If you are visiting Amazon.com for the first time, you will notice a zero (0) on top of the shopping cart logo.
How long do Items stay in the Amazon Basket?
The first thing you should note is that because you have placed a product in your shopping cart does not mean that someone else cannot buy the item.
The only time you are able to reserve an item entirely to yourself when using Amazon.com, is when you check out, proceed to the order confirmation page and place an order.
What is the customer service phone number ? 1-206-922-0880
You can contact the company customer service phone number which is 1-206-922-0880
How to login to shop online
The amazon america login official site is https://www.amazon.com/gp/sign-in.html
Where can I find Amazon reviews
Each product sold in Amazon has available customer reviews. Every time a verified customer buy a product he can leave a rating based on stars and a comment in text.
What is the official website for India