Target Online Shopping Official Site
- Target Corporation’s official site is https://www.target.com.au/
- Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Target_Corporation
- Facebook website: https://web.facebook.com/targetaus?_rdc=1&_rdr
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TargetAustralia
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/targetaus/
How do I Order Online from the Target?
On Target.com, you can place an order for groceries for either “Pickup” or “Delivery”.
Order for Pickup
If you want to order groceries for “Pickup”, you can do so in the following ways;
- Firstly, open the Target app on your iOS device (iPad or iPhone).
- Secondly, tap on the “Discover” function. Sometimes the intuitive Target app would instantly go to “Discover” once you open it.
- Once you are in the “Discover” section, you can either search or browse through the different items you intend ordering for either “Pickup” or “Delivery”.
- Next, tap on the items you intend adding to your Target shopping cart.
- Tap the “Pick it up” button which reveals two other buttons, namely; “Order Pickup” and “Drive Up”. Select “Order Pickup” if you want to pick-up the item in-store, but if you want the item delivered to you, then select “Drive Up”.
- Once you are done, tap the “Add to cart” button. You should follow the process above for each of the items that you select.
- After this, tap on the Target cart tab then tap on either the “Apple Pay” or “Check out” buttons.
- If you select “Check out”, you will need to choose a preferred payment method.
- Finally, tap the “Place my order” button and your order is complete.
Note that the items you ordered for from Target.com will usually be available for pickup in a matter of hours. You will be promptly notified by Target as soon as the items you ordered for are available for pickup.
Order for Delivery
To order items on Target for “Delivery”, follow these instructions;
- Launch the Target app on your iOS mobile device.
- Tap on “Discover”, where you are not automatically taken to this in-app service function.
- Search and browse for your preferred item or items.
- Tap on the chosen item you intend adding to your Target shopping cart.
- Next, go to the section labelled “Same Day Delivery” and tap the “Deliver it” button.
- Tap on the “Add to Cart” icon once it shows up on the screen.
- Tap on the “Check out” button once you have added every item to your Target shopping cart.
- A delivery window then appears, tap on this window.
- Tap on “Continue”.
- If you want to select a substitution preference, simply tap the “Add on the line” option.
- If any of your preferred items are not available in a Target store, you can decide on how Target will handle the situation by tapping on any of; “Don’t substitute”, “Get similar item”, or “Text me”.
- Tap the “Save” button.
- Tap the “Place my order” button to complete the checkout procedure.
How much does Target Delivery Cost?
The Target.com “Same Day Delivery” is a great service for anyone that wants their chosen items delivered to them on the same day. This is a highly accessible, convenient and affordable service.
For this service, Target.com customers can subscribe to any one of two payment options.
- The first is a monthly membership subscription at the rate of USD$14
- the second is a yearly membership subscription of USD$99.
The good news for anyone that is new to Target.com is that they will be granted a 14-day free trial period. Within this time, customers can make use of the “Same Day Delivery” service for free provided they purchase items or the value of their order is worth more than USD$35.
If a Target.com customer places an order that is worth less than USD$35 during the two-week free “Same Day Delivery” trial period, the customer would be required to pay an extra USD$7 for delivery.
How do I get 10% off at Target?
As one of its many incentives, Target.com offers registered customers with juicy discounts on items purchased.
You can get a 10% order discount on any item purchased online on Target.com with a Target coupon. To get this coupon, follow the instructions below;
- You need to first download Target desktop or mobile app on your Mac or iOS mobile device.
- Next, on the arget app, tap on the tab labelled “Wallet”.
- After opening the “Wallet” tab, tap on the button labelled “Add Extra Offers”.
- In order to add the discount, offer of 10% of purchased items directly to your Target.com membership account, you should click on the plus (+) icon.
There are also many other special discounts offered by Target.com. There is the 15% discount offer on the purchase of bedding items and a USD$75 coupon offer on household essentials.
However, the 10% discount offer by Target applies to every item included in your purchase order. The 10% discount takes effect before any other available coupon offers.
In addition, the 10% off coupon offer is not limited to any number of purchased items. So Target.com customers can order for as many items as they want and the 10% discount will apply to all items ordered for.
Target offers various deals on the items sold on its outlet to enable its customers to buy the various items sold here at very cheap prices.
The deals make this outlet the best place to patronize by those living on a budget. You can get more details about the deals and offers available at target Corporation by visiting this URL: https://www.target.com/c/top-deals/-/N-4xw74
Target Corporation has many departments. Each has particular categories of items sold here.
Check below for the various departments available:
- Sports & Outdoor
Target Corporation operates 1,851 outlets in the United States and also has outlets in other countries like Australia. You can use the Target Corporation Store Locator to detect any of the outlets located close to your particular location.
- Go to this URL: https://www.target.com/store-locator/find-stores
- The map works automatically and will show your specific location, as well as, those Target stores close to you.
- The store locator can also work manually. All you have to do is to type your current location in the search box located at the top of the map.
- It will bring up the Target stores close to your location.