Macys Easy Return is a program that allows customers to get their money back if they don’t love their purchase.
If you find yourself shopping at Macys and you don’t really like something you bought, you can return it within 30 days. If you want to return it, you simply need to bring the item to a store location.
I’m going to show you how to use Macys Easy Return.
Table of Contents
The https www macys com easyreturn is the official macy’s online shopping section for customer service free returns .
The steps to complete this customer service macy’s process are the following:
- Go to visit https://www.macys.com/purchases/easyreturns
- You can:
- Click on Start a Return and Sign In or
- Enter your order number
- Select if it is a gift, or select the type of product you’d like to return from the drop-down menu
- Enter the reason for returning the product
- Click on “Continue”
- Verify with your mail address or phone number.
- Click on View order details.
- Select the order for free return.
- Wait for an email confirmation
- Print the confirmation page
- Print the mailing label
- Pack the items and the confirmation page
- Ship for free from a UPS location.
- You can also return for free on a macy’s store.
- Print this email and take it with you when you go to the store to return the item
- Bring the receipt along with you
- Tell the cashier what you’re returning and why
- The cashier will give you a refund or exchange
What is Macy’s return policy?
Macy’s offers a 30-day return period for all products. This means that you can exchange or return your item within the first 30 days from when you receive it, as long as it is in new condition. After 30 days, we will not accept returns unless there was an error on our part.
If you are returning items purchased online, please email us at for more information about how to do so. If you have any questions regarding our policies, feel free to contact us by phone or email. How do I return my order? You can return most merchandise purchased online through Macy’s website by visiting the Returns & Exchanges page and follow the instructions provided.
You may also call 1-800-966 – 2420 to request a Return Merchandise Authorization number before shipping your item .
Please note: They cannot accept returns of gift cards, or orders shipped outside of the United States.
Do I need a receipt to make a return?
No, but if you would like one, you can print out a copy of your purchase confirmation email and include it with your return.