Macy’s is the website of a department store holding company.
Macy’s online shopping Official Site
- Macys official site online shop URL is https://www.macys.com/
- Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/macys
- Facebook website: http://www.facebook.com/Macys
- Instagram: https://www.linkedin.com/company/macy
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/macys/
- Customer Service Phone Number: 1 (800) 289-6229 (general) 1 (888) 431-6229 (billing).
If you like online shopping from your mobile. Just download the macys official app, install it and start shopping!
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.macys.android&hl=en_US
- Itunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/macys/id341036067?mt=8
In the Macys online shop homepage you can see special and seasonal deals, discounts and promo codes.
- Women: Clothes, shoes and accessories. Very popular for female online.
There are the main online product shop categories in the macy’s website:
- Women: Clothes, shoes and accesories.
- Men: Clothes, shoes and accesories.
- Kids and baby
- Bed and bath
There are many macys stores around the country. See how you can find the nearest to you.
- Go to this URL: https://www.macys.com/shop/store?cm_sp=navigation-_-top_nav-_-stores&lid=glbtopnav_stores-intl&intnl=true
- The map will automatically show your location and the nearest places.
- You can manually search selecting the radius in miles.
If you made and order and want to know the status, you will need your mail and order number.
Go to this macys URL: https://www.macys.com/service/contact/international/order and fill the required information.
Macy’s Customer Service
There is a specific online website where you can find all the information regarding the online shopping customer service: orders, shipping, returns and exchanges, credit card, stores and more:
- Go to the online Customer service website
- Select your inquiry type from the available. You can also search in the header box writing your query.
- Follow the instructions online.
- If you didn’t find a solution you can also contact by phone number.
The phone number is:
- For general questions 1 (800) 289-6229
- For billing inquiries and the credit card phone number is 1 (888) 431-6229
The return policy is in general as follows:
- Free return in the next 90 days after the order.
- The item can be returned in the store or by mail.
- Items must be in its original form.
There are some exceptions to the general rule. You can find online the complete list of exceptions here
There is a detailed FAQ section in the website: https://www.customerservice-macys.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5360?cm_sp=navigation-_-bottom_nav-_-frequently_asked_questions&lid=glbbtmnav_help_faqs-intl
Almost everything you need to know about it you will find it in this section: shipping, currency, delivery, return, prices, conditions, assistance, how to use, gift cards, password asistance, deals and more.
The shop has a special credit card. You can buy with the credit card in all stores and the online shop.
The main benefits are:
- A 20% Off up to 100$ in the first purchase with the Macy’s american express card.
- 3% cashback in restaurants.
- 2% in supermarkets and gas stations.
- 1% in all other purchases.
- Specific and temporal discounts exclusive.
Macys has a great customer service.
The phone number is +1 800-289-6229
The official website for customer service is https://www.macys.com/service/contact/international/order
You can chat online with a macy’s representative in this URL of messenger.
Macy’s was founded in 1858 by a businessman – a Massachusetts man named Rowland Hussey Macy.
The first store opened on October 28, 1858, achieving a noteworthy sale: $ 11.08.
Before all this, 1851, Rowland H. Macy established a dry merchandise store in Massachusetts. He later turned his attention to the neighboring and prosperous state of New York where he would operate a new store called «R.H. Macy & Company ». Then another came on Sixth Avenue and another one on Broadway!
In 1875 Macy joined two new partners. From then on, his participation in the company would unfortunately have the days counted, because two years later, on March 29, 1877, Rowland Hussey Macy passed away. He was barely 54 years old.
The original R.H. Macy & Company was built between 1901 and 1902, which still remains on that site, and has been designated as a National Historic Landmark. To date it retains some of the few wooden escalators that still work. Although these are not very pleasant, their conservation is, since it is always interesting to be part of those things that evoke the past. A halo of mystery and charm envelops us.
Over time R.H. Macy & Co. was changing owners. In 1893 it was acquired by the Straus brothers. In 1902 the main store was expanded to Herald Square, on 34th Street and Broadway.
At the beginning this store occupied only one building, but gradually new constructions were made expanding the space. The store now occupies the entire block. Like many New York buildings, all Macy’s buildings were designed in the Art Deco style.
The chain continued its expansion. In 1922 the company became public and opened more stores in the rest of the state of New York plus other states in the country. Recently it began operations in Puerto Rico, when it opened its doors in 2000, at the Plaza las Américas shopping center in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Knowing the extraordinary growth of the company, it is incredible that its first sale, when it first opened its doors, was only $ 11.08, this is like framing it! Today the chain throws billionaire income, while providing hundreds of thousands of jobs.
Macy’s is the largest department store chain in the world since 1924, only comparable to Harrods in London in terms of commercial space. However, today, Galeries Lafayette Haussmann in Paris surpasses both companies, being the largest commercial space in the world.