Does lowe’s.com have online shopping, can I order?
Yes, you can shop online through its official website lowes.com in the USA.
The company sells home improvement products especially. Aside from home improvement products, the outlet also runs hardware stores and its services cover entire North America
www.Lowes.com online shopping official site
In line with the current trend in the retail industry, Lowes online shop offers its customers an opportunity to shop online.
Simply visit their official website below and you can start shopping.
- Lowes official site USA URL is https://www.lowes.com/
- Canada: lowes.ca
- Australia: lowwes.com.au
- Facebook account: https://m.facebook.com/lowes
- Twitter account: https://twitter.com/lowes
- Instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/loweshomeimprovement/
- Lowes customer service phone number: 1-800-444-1408
Apps to order online in lowes.com
Lowes allows you to shop online from your mobile device when you download these free apps;
How to shop and order online on www.lowes.com
The shopping process on the website is easy. You can shop both online and offline. To shop offline, you can use the Store Locator on the website to locate the closest store to your current location.
The tips below will enlighten you on how to shop online on www.lowes.com
- First of all, you need to Sign up on the website, lowes.com. If you already have an account on the platform, then you need to login before you can proceed to shop here.
- After logging in, you can now go to the Menu and click on it. A list of categories of products available for sale will be presented to you.
- You can now pick any of the categories of items you want to buy.
- Click on the particular category to bring out the list of items under it.
- You can now select any of the items you want to buy.
- The items will be added to cart automatically.
- Next, click on the shopping bag image at the top of the order page and it will lead you to the Checkout page, where you can pay for the items you had earlier selected
Does Lowes.com charge for order delivery?
Yes, Lowe’s charge for delivery. However, you will not need to pay a dime for delivery if you decide to go for the “pick up later” option that enables you to pick up the item by yourself.
They will ask you to provide your phone number when you give them a call for the “pick up later” processing.
If you go for the “delivery” option, on the other hand, you will be required to pay $79 flat shipping rate for the item to be delivered to your home in any part of North America, which includes Canada and the United States.
It is equally possible for the store to do a rebill/refund if you decide to change from “pick up later” to “delivery” or vice versa. Bear in mind also that the delivery fee of $79 only applies within 20 miles of the store where you order.
One other delivery method you can use is a third party delivery agent. The fees charged on shipping in this situation depend on the particular shipping company you opt for.
For a better understanding of the delivery system and charges, you should take time to discuss with the Lowe’s store closest to you when you want to order any item from this company.
Pickup in store
The pickup in store is free, you can select free store pickup at the order ckeckout
You can check the pickup in store policy in https://www.lowes.com/l/store-pickup.html
How to sign in and create an account in www.lowes.com
You will be required to first login before you can order any item on Lowe. The login process does not require much effort. It is very easy.
However, the login is only for those that already have an account. If not you will have to first create an account by signing up.
The sign up process will also not take more than just a few minutes of your time. Check below steps on how to login:
- Click on the login link on the home page.
- A new page will come up where you can proceed with the login process.
- You will need to fill the form provided by inputting your email address and password.
If you do not remember your login details anymore, just click on “Forgot your password?” . It is located on the login page.
Which is the online shop customer service Phone number
The official phone number is 1-800-444-1408 for shop online and customer service.
Are there any Deals available?
Lowes offers customers a chance to purchase home improvement items at affordable prices. Lowes offers several deals some of which include;
- Last Chance Deals
- Cyber Deals
- Online Only Deals
- Clearance Item Deals
- Featured Deals
- Deal of the Day
For more on these deals and others, visit www.Lowes.com today.
Although there are some deals there is not any coupon code or promotional code available right now.
The main Competitors
Which is the catalog of Lowe’s online shop?
You can check www.lowes.com/catalog.html for the online catalog of the company.
The company sells only top quality products
The Departments of www.lowes.com
Lowes online shop offers customers a number of departments to meet their specific home improvement needs. Some of these are below:
- Household Essentials
- Automotive tools
- Building Supplies
- Cleaning Supplies
- Doors & Windows
- Electrical: including light fixtures
- Holiday Decorations
- Hardware for Door, gate, furniture, windows, cabinet and hardware lubricants.
Lowes has as many as 2,002 stores in cities in the U.S and Canada. You can find a Lowes store in virtually every state, city and county.
If you want to locate a Lowes home improvement store near you:
- Visit https://www.lowes.com today for more information on the closest Lowes store to you.
- Then select find a store near me.
Lowes Customer service Help
For quick answers visit the Contact Us page on https://www.lowes.com.
There is also a FAQ section to help you resolve issues without having to call the customer support number on 1-800-444-1408.
www.lowes.com online shop allows you to create an online account which you do by signing up.
You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and you should get a reply to your enquiries within 24 hours.
If you are not shopping online at Lowes, then you might want to check out their departmental stores in the U.S and Canada.
The list below shows the number of stores in some major cities in the U.S and Canada;
- Alabama has 38 stores
- Alberta has 12
- Arkansas has 20
- California has 112
- Connecticut has 16
- Florida has 125
- Hawaii has 4
- Illinois has 36
- Iowa has 11
- Kentucky has 42
- Missouri has 48
- Ontario has 38
- Saskatchewan has 3
- Texas has 142
- Utah has 16
- Vermont has 2
- Virginia has 69
- Washington DC has1
- Wisconsin has 8
Lowes wants to know customer opinion. There is a special survey which includes a sweepstake. Check it here: https://www.lowes.com/survey
There are prizes from 500$ to 1000$
Credit center www.lowes.com/credit
All the information about the credit card, lowe’s advantage card available for home and business.
Check more in https://www.lowes.com/credit
- Submit your rebate
- Check my rebate status
- Find current rebate offers
Go to www.lowes.com/rebates and click on your preferred option.
How to check order status www.lowes.com/status
If you want to check the status of your order do these steps:
- Go to www.lowes.com/status
- Select your order type (online, in-store special order or installations).
- Write your mail address.
- Put your confirmation number
- Click on check order status
There are many available lowes.com reviews online. We know that users review more negative than positive. Good reviews are often not written while a bad review is almost always.
These are the available reviews of www.lowes.com store You can leave your own review if you want to.
- Consummeraffairs: lowe’s 2.3 out of 5 based on more than 390 reviews: https://www.consumeraffairs.com/homeowners/lowes.html
- Trustpilot: lowe’s has1.5 out of 5 based on more than 2100 user ratings: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.lowes.com
It is rated as the second-largest hardware chain in the United States just behind The Home Depot, its rival. It, however, outshines Menards, another rival, in the industry.