JCPenney is a company selling different categories of clothing, shoes, jewelry and different categories of fashion items. All the fashion items sold here are affordable. The department store chain is located in the United States of America and has up to 864 outlets spread across 49 states of the USA and Puerto Rico.
JCpenney online shopping Official site
You can shop on the jcpenney internet shop. These are the official websites for the shop and the social networks:
- JCPenney: https://www.jcpenney.com/
- Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._C._Penney
- Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/jcp?_rdc=1&_rdr
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/jcpenney/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jcpenney/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/jcpenney
You can access the jcpenney online shop from the apps:
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jcp&hl=en
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/jcpenney/id925338276?mt=8
You can access several jcpenney deals, like new Customer Discount, Clearance Sales, Thanksgiving Day and so on at the website https://www.jcpenney.com/d/sales-deals.
These are the Jcpenney departments available both online and in the stores:
- For the home
- Bed & bath
- Lingerie & pyjamas
- Accessories & bags
- Sephora beauty
You can find a JCPenney store in each of the states of the United States; bear in mind that the outlet has up to 864 stores spread across 49 states. You can use it to locate any of the stores located close to you using the shop locator.
- Visit https://stores.jcpenney.com/search.html
- The map will show your location automatically and also show you the store located closest to you.
- You can then search manually for more stores using the search box located at the top of the screen.
The hours are different depending on the store. Use the store locator to get which are the hours of the store near to you. Today, the labour days, tomorrow or the weekend.
You can find interesting coupons to save big in the coupons section of the website.
- Coupons section here
- Save big in special dates like black friday and cyber monday.
- Remember to visit the section each time you want to buy something.
The jcpenney credit card is issued by synchrony bank. You can get up to a 15% off.
You can login and sign in here: https://www.onlinecreditcenter6.com/JCPenney/JCPCreditCenter.htm
From this page you can make a payment, view your account status and set account alerts and redminders.
The first credit card was made available in 1959, and is now a great resource to buy, both online and in the store. Applying for a credit card from this store is a simple process. Whether you request it at the store or online, it only takes a few minutes to get approval.
How to apply in the shop
Visit a store and request instant credit at any cash register.
- Find a store in your area by visiting the store’s website and clicking “Search for a store” at the top.
- Enter your address including city, state and zip code.
- Click “Search” at the bottom of the page.
- Choose a store from the list that is close to you.
- Fill out the application with your personal information, including your name, address and other financial information. Include your social security number and bank account for verification.
- Deliver your completed application to the sales clerk for processing while you are in the store. The employee will enter your information or call the credit department to process your request.
- Obtain the results of the request from the employee.
- Take the temporary paper card with your credit card number, if your application is approved. Use this number to buy until you receive the permanent card in the mail.
- Wait seven to 10 business days to receive your JC Penney credit card in the mail. You will receive an explanation by mail in 7 to 10 business days if the store denies you the credit.
How to apply online
- Go to the official JC Penney site
- Click on “Credit Card” at the bottom of the page. The link takes you to the JC Penney credit card rewards site.
- Click “Apply now” at the top of the page to the left side, between the “Start” and “My account” links.
- Fill out the online application with your name, address and other personnel such as your total income, bank information, social security number and driver’s license number.
- Click “Send” and wait for an answer where they tell you if they accepted it or not. You will receive your credit card by mail, if approved, or a denial letter in 7 to 10 days.
You can save big shopping thanks to the jcpenney rewards program. To get them you should ask for the credit card.
To check which is your balance of rewards go to your account page. You can redeem them in packs of 10$. You can check your balance in the app and in the web. You can also check the rewards balance by phone at 1-800-322-1189.
For each two dollars you spent with the credit card you earn 1 reward point. The reward points don’t expire.
The jcpenney online shopping help section is very useful and can enlighten potential customers about the various services offered here. The help section will help to buy various items sold here at a very cheap price directly on the website or via the mobile app.
The outlet offers great products at the best prices imaginable, giving you an opportunity to shop with confidence.
States where you can find JCPenney stores
- Alabama has 15 stores
- Alaska has 1 store
- Arizona has 21
- Arkansas has 14
- California has 74
- Colorado has 17
- Connecticut has 7
- Delaware has 3
- Florida has 53
- Georgia has 22
- Idaho has 8
- Illinois has 29
- Indiana has 22
- Iowa has 11
- Kansas has 14
- Kentucky has 22
- Louisiana has 13
- Maine has 5
- Maryland has 16
- Massachusetts has 9
- Michigan has 34
- Minnesota has 15
- Mississippi has 10
- Missouri has 25
- Montana has 5
- Nebraska has 8
- Nevada has 6
- New Hampshire has 9
- New Jersey has 9
- New Mexico has 12
- New York has 39
- North Carolina has 22
- North Dakota has 5
- Ohio has 37
- Oklahoma has 14
- Oregon has 8
- Pennsylvania has 27
- Rhode Island has 2
- South Carolina has 14
- South Dakota has 3
- Tennessee has 21
- Texas has 82
- Utah has 8
- Vermont has 4
- Virginia has 22
- Washington has 20
- West Virginia has 8
- Wisconsin has 10
- Wyoming has 3
- Puerto Rico has 6 .
One of the most successful stories in the United States is that of James Cash Penney, who was the founder of the chain of stores that bears his name. The first jcpenney store was opened in 1902.
Although J.C. Penney could reflect on his life and see, with pride and pleasure, many outstanding achievements, there is an incident that surpasses the others. Mr. Penny referred to that incident as “the twenty most dramatic and glorious minutes of my life.”
The experience that affected J.C. so permanently and deeply Penney took place in 1930. Shortly after the economic crisis of the stock market in 1929, Mr. Penney learned that he was bankrupt. The results of the collapse of the stock market meant that their finances had vanished and that company could not survive.
In addition to these financial pressures, Mr. Penney felt emotionally exhausted because some colleagues and friends blamed him for the current conditions of the stock market crash although he was not responsible. Financial ruin, along with personal and critical attacks, depleted his energy.
Outwardly, he continued working to make his stores succeed, but internally he was devastated, and his reservations were running out.
When he was in Battle Creek, Michigan to give a talk, Mr. Penney had a serious rash, which he later identified as shingles. Unable to sleep at night and in great physical pain, he consulted an old medical friend, Elmer Eggleton. Dr. Eggleton quickly concluded that he was extremely ill and insisted on hospitalizing him at the world-famous Kellog Sanitarium clinic in Battle Creek (this hospital was Dr. Kellog’s).
There, he was assigned nurses day and night to constantly observe him. His doctor ordered him to be sedated, hoping that rest and sleep would bring some relief. However, nothing helped. “It weakened me day by day.” “His nerves were shattered, full of despair, unable to see even a glimmer of hope. He had nothing to live for. I felt that I didn’t have a friend in the world, that even my family had turned against me. ”
He was deeply depressed and very weak, both emotionally and physically. He slept little and woke up convinced that this was the last night of his life. He wrote farewell letters to his wife and son, saying he did not expect to live to see the dawn of the new day.
“The things I wanted to say to my wife and children rushed into my mind,” he said. “I got up, turned on the light and wrote several letters. They were finally ready. I sealed them, turned off the light and went back to bed thinking that now I could sleep and I didn’t doubt for a moment when it dawned, I wouldn’t be alive anymore. ”
After writing the letters, he was able to sleep but was astonished to discover that he is alive the next morning. “Waking up again was a strange surprise. Vaguely, I knew there must be a reason, ”he observed.
At that moment, he left his room and went down the stairs, where he heard songs coming from the hospital chapel. He recognized the lyrics of an old and well-known hymn that they sang: “God will take care of you.”
Curiosity and despair took him to the chapel where he sat alone, and listened to the lyrics of that hymn. What happened in your life during those moments when listening to the hymns is impressive and memorable. Mr. Penney said:
Those brief moments completely transformed his life. “It was a great relief, to my spirit. I left that different room, renovated. He had entered hunched in spirit paralysis, completely adrift. I left with the great feeling of having freed myself from the slavery of wanting death, and feeling the pulsation of life and hope. I had glimpsed God, ”he said.
For a long time it was rumored that the acronym J.C. from the name of their stores they referred to Jesus Christ; We know that it was not so because they were the initials of his own name, although we can be sure that God was a priority in his life.