JCPenney is a sale company selling different categories of clothing, shoes, jewelry and different categories of fashion items. All the fashion items sold here are affordable.
The jcpenney department store chain is located in the United States of America and has up to 864 outlets spread across 49 states of the USA and Puerto Rico.
JCpenney online shopping Official site
You can shop on the jcpenney internet shop. These are the jcpenney official websites for the shop and the social networks:
- JCPenney: https://www.jcpenney.com/
- Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._C._Penney
- Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/jcp?_rdc=1&_rdr
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/jcpenney/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jcpenney/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/jcpenney
You can access the jcpenney online shop from the sale apps:
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jcp&hl=en
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/jcpenney/id925338276?mt=8
Does JCPenney have any coupons?
Yes, there are many coupons available. You can stack the coupons and use more than one at the same time.
You can visit the official site for coupons here. You will get all the available. Choose your coupon now!
- For a spend of 99$ or more you get free shipping
- You can also pick from your nearest store for free with more than 25$ orders.
You can access several jcpenney deals, like new Customer Discount, Clearance Sales, Thanksgiving Day and so on at the jcpenney website https://www.jcpenney.com/d/sales-deals.
These are the Jcpenney sale departments available both online and in the stores:
- For the home
- Bed & bath including sofa beds
- Lingerie & pyjamas
- Accessories & bags
- Salon: including curtains
- Sephora beauty
You can find a JCPenney store in each of the states of the United States; bear in mind that the outlet has up to 864 stores spread across 49 states. You can use it to locate any of the stores located close to you using the shop locator.
- Visit https://stores.jcpenney.com/search.html
- The map will show your location automatically and also show you the jcpenney store located closest to you.
- You can then search manually for more stores using the search box located at the top of the screen.
The hours are different depending on the store. Use the jcpenney store locator to get which are the hours of the store near to you. Today, the labour days, tomorrow or the weekend.
You can find interesting coupons to save big in the coupons section of the jcpenney website.
- Coupons section here
- Save big in special dates like black friday and cyber monday.
- Remember to visit the section each time you want to buy something.
They have also clearance special sale deals.
The jcpenney credit card is issued by synchrony bank. You can get up to a 15% off.
You can login and sign in jcpenney here: https://www.onlinecreditcenter6.com/JCPenney/JCPCreditCenter.htm
From this page you can make a payment, view your account status and set account alerts and redminders.
The first credit card was made available in 1959, and is now a great resource to buy, both online and in the store. Applying for a credit card from this store is a simple process. Whether you request it at the store or online, it only takes a few minutes to get approval.
How to apply in the shop
Visit a store and request instant credit at any cash register.
- Find a store in your area by visiting the store’s website and clicking “Search for a store” at the top.
- Enter your address including city, state and zip code.
- Click “Search” at the bottom of the page.
- Choose a store from the list that is close to you.
- Fill out the application with your personal information, including your name, address and other financial information. Include your social security number and bank account for verification.
- Deliver your completed application to the sales clerk for processing while you are in the store. The employee will enter your information or call the credit department to process your request.
- Obtain the results of the request from the employee.
- Take the temporary paper card with your credit card number, if your application is approved. Use this number to buy until you receive the permanent card in the mail.
- Wait seven to 10 business days to receive your JC Penney credit card in the mail. You will receive an explanation by mail in 7 to 10 business days if the store denies you the credit.
How to apply online
- Go to the official JC Penney site
- Click on “Credit Card” at the bottom of the page. The link takes you to the JC Penney credit card rewards site.
- Click “Apply now” at the top of the page to the left side, between the “Start” and “My account” links.
- Fill out the online application with your name, address and other personnel such as your total income, bank information, social security number and driver’s license number.
- Click “Send” and wait for an answer where they tell you if they accepted it or not. You will receive your credit card by mail, if approved, or a denial letter in 7 to 10 days.
You can save big shopping thanks to the jcpenney rewards program. To get them you should ask for the credit card.
To check which is your balance of rewards go to your account page. You can redeem them in packs of 10$. You can check your balance in the app and in the web. You can also check the rewards balance by phone at 1-800-322-1189.
For each two dollars you spent with the credit card you earn 1 reward point. The reward points don’t expire.
The jcpenney online shopping help section is very useful and can enlighten potential customers about the various services offered here. The help section will help to buy various items sold here at a very cheap price directly on the website or via the mobile app.
The outlet offers great products at the best prices imaginable, giving you an opportunity to shop with confidence.
States where you can find JCPenney stores
- Alabama has 15 stores
- Alaska has 1 store
- Arizona has 21
- Arkansas has 14
- California has 74
- Colorado has 17
- Connecticut has 7
- Delaware has 3
- Florida has 53
- Georgia has 22
- Idaho has 8
- Illinois has 29
- Indiana has 22
- Iowa has 11
- Kansas has 14
- Kentucky has 22
- Louisiana has 13
- Maine has 5
- Maryland has 16
- Massachusetts has 9
- Michigan has 34
- Minnesota has 15
- Mississippi has 10
- Missouri has 25
- Montana has 5
- Nebraska has 8
- Nevada has 6
- New Hampshire has 9
- New Jersey has 9
- New Mexico has 12
- New York has 39
- North Carolina has 22
- North Dakota has 5
- Ohio has 37
- Oklahoma has 14
- Oregon has 8
- Pennsylvania has 27
- Rhode Island has 2
- South Carolina has 14
- South Dakota has 3
- Tennessee has 21
- Texas has 82
- Utah has 8
- Vermont has 4
- Virginia has 22
- Washington has 20
- West Virginia has 8
- Wisconsin has 10
- Wyoming has 3
- Puerto Rico has 6 .