JCpenney online shopping Official site
You can shop on the jcpenney internet shop www.jcpenney.com These are the jcpenney official websites for the shop and the social networks:
- JCPenney: https://www.jcpenney.com/
- Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._C._Penney
- Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/jcp?_rdc=1&_rdr
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/jcpenney/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jcpenney/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/jcpenney
You can access the jcpenney online shop from the sale apps. They are available at google play and itunes
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jcp&hl=en
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/jcpenney/id925338276?mt=8
How to shop online in www.jcpenney.com
Over the years, JCP has witnessed every evolution in the department store chain business to date. Today, customers can conveniently shop online at JCPenney online right from the comfort of their homes. This section reveals how to shop online in JCPenney.com.
JCPenney.com USA an online Department Store for Americans
First of all, if you do not reside in the United States of America, you will not be allowed to shop in www.JCPenney.com.
In the U.S, JCPenney has 840 offline stores in a total of 49 out of the 50 states in America and this also includes stores located in Puerto Rico.
When shopping online, customers are open to a variety of products similar to what is available in JCPenney walk-in stores. The list of products available to online shoppers include; Appliances, Cosmetics, Clothing, Electronics, Furniture, Footwear, Jewelry, Housewares, and Toys.
Shopping in JCPenney.com
Shopping on JCPenney.com starts with a simple registration. JCPenney encourages new customers to sign up to their online service in order to enjoy a number of benefits including coupons, extra savings, discounts and clearance sales.
However, customers looking to quickly browse through the site and purchase items without registration can still do so as guests.
Signing up is a simple process that involves you providing some personal information that includes; your Name, Address, Phone number, Social Security Number, and banking information amongst other details. This process takes only a few minutes to complete.
Shopping Options in JCPenney.com
Once you are down with registration, you can browse through the different departments in the online store.
You can either “Order Online” and have your goods delivered to your registered address within 3 to 5 business days or you can use the “Pick Up In Store” option.
With the latter, JCPenney reserves the ordered products in a JCPenney retail store closest to your location for a period of 10 days from the order placement date.
- JCPenney reserves the right to cancel an order under this option if the product is not picked-up on the expiration of the 10-day period.
- Your account will then be credited with the amount paid for the goods via your chosen method of payment.
- Customers can also explore the “Ship-to-Store” service option where they can get FREE shipping on their “Pick Up In Store” orders.
- However, to enjoy this option, you must order goods valued at a minimum of USD$24.99. JCPenney will notify you on when and where you can pick-up your ordered item.
- JCPenney also offers “Same Day Pickup”, where you will receive the product you ordered for on the same day, but at the cost of a delivery fee.
Placing an Order in JCPenney.com
- On the online shopping platform, click or tap on the item you desire.
- Then tap on “Add to Bag” if you are using a smartphone (Android or iOS).
- Before adding the item to your bag (which is your personalized shopping cart), you can adjust the quantity of the item you want to order.
- While in your JCPenney.com shopping cart, you can then click or tap on the “Checkout” option, you will then be transported to an order confirmation page.
- Here you can cross-check your personal details one last time just before you confirm the order.
- Once you are satisfied with your accounting, personal and order details, the checkout process can then be concluded.
- On a final note, it is possible for you to make modifications to your order during the checkout phase by calling the JCPenney.com customer care service on 1.800. 322.1189.
Does JCPenney have any coupons?
Yes, there are many coupons available. You can stack the coupons and use more than one at the same time.
You can visit the official site for coupons here and you will get all the available. Choose your coupon now!
- For a spend of 99$ or more you get free shipping
- You can also pick from your nearest store for free with more than 25$ orders.
You can access several jcpenney deals, like new Customer Discount, Clearance Sales, Thanksgiving Day and so on at the jcpenney website https://www.jcpenney.com/d/sales-deals.
These are the Jcpenney sale departments available both online and in the stores:
- For the home
- Bed & bath including sofa beds
- Lingerie & pyjamas
- Accessories & bags
- Salon: including curtains
- Sephora beauty
- Clothes: Clothes are organised for man https://www.jcpenney.com/d/men and women https://www.jcpenney.com/d/women
You can find a JCPenney store in each of the states of the United States. Bear in mind that the outlet has up to 864 stores spread across 49 states.
You can use it to locate any of the stores located close to you using the shop locator.
- Visit https://stores.jcpenney.com/search.html
- The map will show your location automatically and also show you the jcpenney store located closest to you.
- You can then search manually for more stores using the search box located at the top of the screen.
The hours are different depending on the store. Use the jcpenney store locator to get which are the hours of the store near to you. Today, the labour days, tomorrow or the weekend.
You can find interesting coupons to save big in the coupons section of the jcpenney website.
- Coupons section here
- Save big in special dates like black friday and cyber monday.
- Remember to visit the section each time you want to buy something.
They have also clearance special sale deals.
The jcpenney credit card is issued by synchrony bank. You can get up to a 15% off.
You can login and sign in jcpenney here: https://www.onlinecreditcenter6.com/JCPenney/JCPCreditCenter.htm
From this page you can:
- make a payment,
- view your account status
- set account alerts and reminders.
The first credit card was made available in 1959. And is now a great resource to buy, both online and in the store.
Applying for a credit card from this store is a simple process. Whether you request it at the store or online, it only takes a few minutes to get approval.
How to apply in the shop
Visit a store and request instant credit at any cash register.
- Find a store in your area by visiting the store’s website and clicking “Search for a store” at the top.
- Enter your address including city, state and zip code.
- Click “Search” at the bottom of the page.
- Choose a store from the list that is close to you.
- Fill out the application with your personal information. It includes your name, address and other financial information. Include your social security number and bank account for verification.
- Deliver your completed application to the sales clerk for processing while you are in the store. The employee will enter your information or call the credit department to process your request.
- Obtain the results of the request from the employee.
- Take the temporary paper card with your credit card number, if your application is approved. Use this number to buy until you receive the permanent card in the mail.
- Wait seven to 10 business days to receive your JC Penney credit card in the mail.
- You will receive an explanation by mail in 7 to 10 business days if the store denies you the credit.
How to apply online
- Go to the official JC Penney site
- Click on “Credit Card” at the bottom of the page.
- The link takes you to the JC Penney credit card rewards site.
- Click “Apply now” at the top of the page to the left side. I between the “Start” and “My account” links.
- Fill out the online application with your name and address. Also other personnel such as:
- your total income,
- bank information,
- social security
- number and driver’s license number.
- Click “Send” and wait for an answer where they tell you if they accepted it or not. You will receive your credit card by mail, if approved, or a denial letter in 7 to 10 days.
You can save big shopping thanks to the jcpenney rewards program. To get them you should ask for the credit card.
To check which is your balance of rewards go to your account page. You can redeem them in packs of 10$. You can check your balance in the app and in the web. Also, you can check the rewards balance by phone at 1-800-322-1189.
For each two dollars you spent with the credit card you earn 1 reward point. The reward points don’t expire.
About the jcpenney company
The United States of America is blessed with many superstores and one of such is JCPenney or simply called JCP. The company was established in 1902 by James Cash Penney and William Henry McManus with its headquarters located at 6501 Legacy Drive, Plano, Texas, U.S.
JCPenney is a sale company selling different categories of clothing, shoes, jewelry and different categories of fashion items. All the fashion items sold here are affordable.
The jcpenney department store chain is located in the United States of America. And it has up to 864 outlets spread across 49 states of the USA and Puerto Rico.
States where you can find JCPenney stores
- Alabama has 15 stores
- Alaska has 1 store
- Arizona has 21
- Arkansas has 14
- California has 74
- Colorado has 17
- Connecticut has 7
- Delaware has 3
- Florida has 53
- Georgia has 22
- Idaho has 8
- Illinois has 29
- Indiana has 22
- Iowa has 11
- Kansas has 14
- Kentucky has 22
- Louisiana has 13
- Maine has 5
- Maryland has 16
- Massachusetts has 9
- Michigan has 34
- Minnesota has 15
- Mississippi has 10
- Missouri has 25
- Montana has 5
- Nebraska has 8
- Nevada has 6
- New Hampshire has 9
- New Jersey has 9
- New Mexico has 12
- New York has 39
- North Carolina has 22
- North Dakota has 5
- Ohio has 37
- Oklahoma has 14
- Oregon has 8
- Pennsylvania has 27
- Rhode Island has 2
- South Carolina has 14
- South Dakota has 3
- Tennessee has 21
- Texas has 82
- Utah has 8
- Vermont has 4
- Virginia has 22
- Washington has 20
- West Virginia has 8
- Wisconsin has 10
- Wyoming has 3
- Puerto Rico has 6 .
There are some countries where the online shop www.jcpenney.com is not available for example spain.