Flipkart Pvt Ltd is an e-commerce company with its headquarters in Bengaluru, India. The company was founded in 2007 by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal. The company is owned by Wal-Mart and focused on various products, like lifestyle products, fashion, consumer electronics and so on. As of 2017, the company has about 30,000 employees. The company operates via a complex business structure involving nine companies registered in various countries, like India and Singapore.
Flipkart sells several house brands, like Digflip and Citron, which is for home appliances. The outlet equally sells other brands, like Billion, which focuses on Smartphone, Smartbuy, which focuses on electronics and replaced Digflip and MarQ, which focuses on large appliances.
The services provided by Flipkart compete with the Indian subsidiary of Amazon and Snapdeal, which is a domestic rival. In times past, Flipkart held up to 39.5% market share of India’s e-commerce. The company is now owned by Wal-Mart, which holds up to 77% share of the company. As of 2017, Flipkart has a total revenue of US$2.9 billion. The Wal-Mart acquisition did not come until August 2018 and the acquisition cost Wal-Mart a whopping sum of US$16 billion.
Online shopping in Flipkart
It is possible to do the shopping online in the flipkart online shop.
Check in the next lines the official site.
Flipkart online shop Official Site
- Flipkart official site URL is https://www.flipkart.com/
- Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flipkart
- Facebook website: https://web.facebook.com/flipkart?_rdc=1&_rdr
- Twitter account: https://twitter.com/flipkart
- YouTube account: https://www.youtube.com/flipkart
- Customer Service Phone Number: +18002089898
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.flipkart.android&hl=en
- Windows: https://flipkart.en.softonic.com/download
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/flipkart-online-shopping-app/id742044692?mt=8
Deals: you can easily access various special deals on Flipkart, like Christmas gifts, black Friday, Clearance sales and so on at https://www.flipkart.com/offers-store
Flipkart is divided into different product categories and some of them are highlighted below:
- TVs & appliances
- Men fashion
- Women fashion
- Baby & kids
- Home & furniture
- Sports, books & more
You can find various hypermarkets all over the place and you can easily locate any of them that is closest to you by using Flipkart store locator:
- First, go to https://www.flipkart.com/grocery-supermart-store?marketplace=GROCERY
- Then check the map to see your current location and the Flipkart store closest to that particular location.
- You can also search for some other store locations in various other parts of India and Singapore by using the search box, which you can find at the top of the screen.
You can scroll to the bottom of the homepage for helpful details about the various products and services provided here. The details can enlighten you about the various items you can buy on this website. Furthermore, you can check the FAQ page for answers to various questions related to the products and services on offer here. Some other help topics available include information about Payments, Shipping, Cancellation & Returns, Report, Infringement and so on.
If you need further help about the website, you can click on the Contact Us link or you get in touch with them via any of the contact details provided above.