eBay Inc is an online shop website www.ebay.com. An eCommerce corporation with its base in San José, California.
The company is multinational, which means its services go beyond the United States. The outlet provides business-to-consumer and consumer-to-consumer sales on its website.
The company started operations in 1995. It has grown in leaps and bounds over the years. It is a multibillion-dollar business and you can order its products from up to 30 countries.
The company originally operated an auction-styled sale. And has now ventured into the instant Buy It Now shopping. It enables shoppers to order the items on sale in an instant without the need to go through the auction process.
Shopping can be done via several SKU numbers, like the Universal Product Code, ISBN.
Most transactions on this platform are via PayPal. Bear in mind that PayPal was a subsidiary of eBay between 2002 and 2015.
www.ebay.com Official Site USA
The ebay usa online shopping website is:
Depending on the country you are, you will be redirected to a country custom Official Site.
Easy login process
The shop login process in ebay us is very easy. However, you will first need to sign up before you can login.
The signup process is equally easy.
The website online sign-in process is secure. It is to ensure that no unwanted third party can have access to your account.
The sign-in process is designed to help improve your shopping experience.
Signing in to the eBay account has so many benefits. Aside from personalizing your shopping experience, it will also give you access to My eBay.
My ebay enables you to keep track of every buying and selling activity you carry out on the platform.
On the My eBay page, you will also be able to view all the items you have saved to your watch list. This is also the page to view all your favorite searches and sellers.
Follow the steps below to sign in on eBay:
- Navigate to the sign-in page on eBay
- Provide your username and email in the appointed space
- Next, provide your password
- Afterward, click the Sign-in button
In case, you could not sign in via the tips provided above, check the tips provided below:
- Check if Cap lock is not on
- Check if there is any spelling error
- Find out if you have not recently changed your password or username; this is because your computer or device may have records of your old login details.
- Make sure that the password and username are entered manually
These are the official Apps to shop in the us auction site stores:
Shopping categories on eBay usa
You can shop various categories on eBay store. The various catalogue categories available in the online shop are below:
- Clothing, shoes and accessories
- Computers/tablets and networking
- Toys and hobbies
- Consumer electronics
- Sports mem, cards and fan shops
- Sporting goods
- Dolls and bears
- Pet supplies
- Home and gardens
The search process is very easy. You can use the search bar to locate the various items under each category.
If the number of items is huge, you can further refine the search result using the Advanced Search tool on the platform.
Ebay shop online Shopping process
The online shopping process on eBay shop is easy:
- You can either bid on the items on sale or you Buy It Now. After you have signed in, search for the items you want to buy. You can use the search bar to search for the item.
- Also, you can refine the search result using the Advanced Search tool. You can simply search the category of the listing on eBay if you are not really sure about the item you want to buy.
- Read the listing on the item to learn about the details. You should not bid on that item or buy it if the details are not easy to understand, detailed or clear.
- You can, however, send an email to the seller for more details about the item.
- Before you buy that item, it is also advisable to properly research the item via other sources. The photos can equally tell you a lot about that item listed for sale on eBay.
- You can use the pictures to determine the condition of the item on sale in the store. What are the shipping and handling prices? You should be clear about this before you buy it.
- It is also in your best interest to check the feedbacks about the seller before you buy it. What are the payment methods supported by the seller?
The points above will help you to make the right decisions when buying any item on eBay usa store.
Auction vs. Buy It Now
eBay started out in 1995 offering only the Auction option. These days, buyers can now access the Buy It Now option that enables them to buy that item .
You need to know the difference when shopping on eBay. The tips given in this section of the write-up will help you to decide which of the two you should consider when shopping here.
The auction option allows potential buyers to bid on the item on sale in the store and the highest bidder will win the bid.
The auction opportunity on the concerned item is only available for a limited period after which the highest bidder takes home the item.
But, the auction option is not as popular as it was in times past. Many buyers now prefer to buy the items . These days, auctions are only available on items that are collectible or rare.
Auctions are sometimes available on items like event tickets. These days, the sense of urgency among buyers is higher than before. They, so, cannot wait until later to buy an item. They, thus, prefer to Buy It Now than wait until later.
Auctions can take days before they expire, but the Buy It Now option allows the buyer to pay for it without waiting. The buyers may also need the item on an emergency. As a result, they will want to buy it . If the items are not available to Buy Now, buyers may opt for other competitors, like Amazon to buy the item.
As a result, eBay makes effort focus the attention of the potential buyers more on Buy It Now option. So that it will not lose its customers to its competitors.
To further encourage buyers to go for its Buy Now option, eBay encourages its sellers to ship the items for free. And also give a money-back guarantee on each of the items listed for sale here